The Canadian Cardiovascular Society (CCS) has issued the following clinical and advocacy documents related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
1. Guidance on hospital-based care and cardiac procedures during the COVID-19 crisis: Guidance_on_hospital-based_care_and_cardiac_procedure_use_19Mar2020
2. Guidance on ambulatory management and diagnostic testing during the COVID-19 crisis: CCS_Guidance_for_Ambulatory_and_Diagnostic_Testing
3. COVID-19 and cardiac device patients: A message from the Canadian Heart Rhythm Society: CHRS_COVID-19_Update_EN
4. COVID-19 and use of ACEi/ARB/ARNi medications for heart failure or hypertension: CCS_CHFS_statement_regarding_COVID_EN
5. Joint letter to the Deputy Ministers of Health and Public Safety offering expert guidance on a coordinated strategy regarding the use of ECMO during the COVID-19 pandemic:ECMO Coord Resp Team CCS CSCS CANCARE 17Mar2020
The Ontario Association of Cardiologists supports the work of the CCS and will provide onging support and information to Ontario cardiologists and their patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.